Hours & Address
1525 West 2100 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Well Woman Exams, Pap Smears, & Primary Care
Redwood Health Center offers women’s health services, including obstetrics and gynecology. These include routine check-ups and exams as well as care and treatment for expecting parents, gynecologic care for adolescents, and regular screenings for other common women’s health conditions.
We offer the following services:
- Comprehensive routine gynecologic care
- Contraceptive management/family planning
- Reproductive medicine and IVF
- Endometriosis management
- Pelvic pain
- Menopause management and mid-life gynecology
- General gynecologic surgery
- Pediatric/adolescent gynecology
- Breast cancer screening
- PCOS lifestyle management
- Virtual prenatal care
OB/GYN Near You
Rapid Access Contraception Clinic (RACC)
Patients visiting the Rapid Access Contraception Clinic (RACC) can receive contraceptive care available, including emergency contraception. The RACC is staffed by various providers at multiple locations who can see patients with urgent needs and concerns about birth control, including new methods, removing devices, or switching methods.
You can see our RACC providers for things like this:
- You need contraception and do not have an established provider you regularly see.
- You need contraception sooner than your normal or established provider has appointments available.
- You are using contraception but are out or nearly out of birth control pills and unable to get a replacement from current provider.
- You need your IUD or Nexplanon implant replaced because it has expired.
The RACC Clinic is to help patients who might be concerned about their current contraceptive options and feel an urgency to receive care.
Programs, Classes, & Resources
5 for Life Screenings
A big part of staying healthy is detecting diseases early. We make it easy for you to get lifesaving tests for heart disease, breast cancer, cervical cancer, skin cancer, and colon cancer in one convenient visit.
7 Domains of Women's Health Podcast
Women's health is so much more than the problems brought to the doctor's office. Dr. Kirtly Parker Jones looks at women's health through the lens of physical, emotional, social, intellectual, financial, environmental, and spiritual health—the seven domains of women's health.
As a new mother, some common postpartum issues you may encounter include discharge, vaginal discomfort, soreness, and bladder leakage. Our specialists don't just care for you before and during pregnancy, but afterward as well.
ASCENT Center for Reproductive & Sexual Health
The center promotes sexual and reproductive health equity through clinical care, research, and education. We serve as a regional resource on reproductive and sexual health, rights, and justice.
Midlife & Menopausal Care
Experiencing hot flashes, vaginal dryness or pain, low sex drive, or other symptoms of perimenopause, menopause, or postmenopause? Learn more about specialized treatment at our Midlife Program.