Hours & Address
7 AM - 7 PM | Monday - Friday
8 AM - 12 PM | Saturday
5126 W. Daybreak Parkway
South Jordan, UT 84009
Primary Care For Your Whole Family, Right in Your Neighborhood
You don't have to travel far from home to get the health care you and your family need.
We offer convenient primary care services in South Jordan, Utah so your whole family can stay healthy and happy 365 days a year.
We also offer these services:
- Urgent Care
- ER (emergeny room)—open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Virtual Visits
Why Should I See a Primary Care Doctor?
Staying healthy isn’t just about going to the doctor when you feel sick. That’s because diseases like diabetes, heart disease, and obesity can only be prevented if you get regular health care.
More than aches and pains, primary care doctors can treat most diseases for your whole family.
Seeing a primary care doctor will also help you:
- save money;
- stay healthy and prevent diseases in the future; and
- save time, since your primary care doctor can coordinate any care you need from specialists.
What Do Primary Care Doctors Do?
Primary care doctors don't just treat aches and pains. They can treat most conditions for your whole family, including:
- skin problems and allergies;
- gynecology and obstetrics;
- sports medicine;
- high blood pressure and chronic diseases; and
- depression, anxiety, and mental health.
Learn more about what primary care doctors do and how they can keep your family healthy.
Make an Appointment
You can make an appointment with one of our primary care providers by calling 801-213-4500. You can also view our providers in each of these primary care areas.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.
Free Child Care
Child care issues should never prevent you from getting to the doctor and getting the health care you need. We offer free child care for patients during their appointment.