Hours & Address
Care for the Entire Family
The family practice physicians at University of Utah Health's South Jordan Health Center offer a comprehensive program of disease prevention and health promotion. Our physicians provide a full range of care for the entire family, from infants to adults.
Services include the following:
- Acute care
- Preventive care
- Procreative Technology Services—Creighton Model
- Routine exams
- Health-risk assessments
- Screening tests
- Personalized counseling on healthy lifestyles
- Management of chronic illness
Our doctors create one-on-one relationships with patients to develop individualized care plans, and if necessary, have access to the broad range of specialty care providers at University of Utah Health.
We also offer group appointments so you and your family can have all your doctors appointments on the same day.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.