Hours & Address
1280 E. Stringham Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Pap Smears, Well-Woman Exams, & More
The Sugar House Health Center offers a full range of gynecology services for women including:
- pap smears/gynecological cancer screening,
- birth control & family planning,
- menopause management and mid-life gynecology,
- pediatric/adolescent gynecology,
- pelvic pain treatment,
- endometriosis management, and
- polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) lifestyle management.
Our family medicine and internal medicine specialists also provide some of these same gynecological services including:
- pap smears/gynecological cancer screening and
- family planning.
If you're pregnant or trying to become pregnant, please schedule an appointment with one of our obstetrics providers.
Find a Gynecologist Near You
Our family medicine residents are doctors who are completing their training under the supervision of our board-certified family medicine faculty. These caring and competent doctors are well-qualified to provide basic gynecological care for you. A faculty physician is at the clinic with the residents at all times and may join a resident during your visit to answer your questions or provide additional expertise. You can view each of our resident doctor profiles below.
Rapid Access Contraception Clinic (RACC)
Patients visiting the Rapid Access Contraception Clinic (RACC) can receive contraceptive care available, including emergency contraception. The RACC is staffed by various providers at multiple locations who can see patients with urgent needs and concerns about birth control, including new methods, removing devices, or switching methods.
You can see our RACC providers for things like this:
- You need contraception and do not have an established provider you regularly see.
- You need contraception sooner than your normal or established provider has appointments available.
- You are using contraception but are out or nearly out of birth control pills and unable to get a replacement from current provider.
- You need your IUD or Nexplanon implant replaced because it has expired.
The RACC Clinic is to help patients who might be concerned about their current contraceptive options and feel an urgency to receive care.
Programs, Classes, & Resources
5 for Life Screenings
A big part of staying healthy is detecting diseases early. We make it easy for you to get lifesaving tests for heart disease, breast cancer, cervical cancer, skin cancer, and colon cancer in one convenient visit.
7 Domains of Women's Health Podcast
Women's health is so much more than the problems brought to the doctor's office. Dr. Kirtly Parker Jones looks at women's health through the lens of physical, emotional, social, intellectual, financial, environmental, and spiritual health—the seven domains of women's health.
As a new mother, some common postpartum issues you may encounter include discharge, vaginal discomfort, soreness, and bladder leakage. Our specialists don't just care for you before and during pregnancy, but afterward as well.
ASCENT Center for Reproductive & Sexual Health
The center promotes sexual and reproductive health equity through clinical care, research, and education. We serve as a regional resource on reproductive and sexual health, rights, and justice.
Midlife & Menopausal Care
Experiencing hot flashes, vaginal dryness or pain, low sex drive, or other symptoms of perimenopause, menopause, or postmenopause? Learn more about specialized treatment at our Midlife Program.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.
Free Child Care
Child care issues should never prevent you from getting to the doctor and getting the health care you need. We offer free child care for patients during their appointment.