Hours & Address
Pap Smears, Well-Woman Exams, & More
Find a Gynecologist Near You
Our family medicine residents are doctors who are completing their training under the supervision of our board-certified family medicine faculty. These caring and competent doctors are well-qualified to provide basic gynecological care for you. A faculty physician is at the clinic with the residents at all times and may join a resident during your visit to answer your questions or provide additional expertise. You can view each of our resident doctor profiles below.
Rapid Access Contraception Clinic (RACC)
Patients visiting the Rapid Access Contraception Clinic (RACC) can receive contraceptive care available, including emergency contraception. The RACC is staffed by various providers at multiple locations who can see patients with urgent needs and concerns about birth control, including new methods, removing devices, or switching methods.
You can see our RACC providers for things like this:
- You need contraception and do not have an established provider you regularly see.
- You need contraception sooner than your normal or established provider has appointments available.
- You are using contraception but are out or nearly out of birth control pills and unable to get a replacement from current provider.
- You need your IUD or Nexplanon implant replaced because it has expired.
The RACC Clinic is to help patients who might be concerned about their current contraceptive options and feel an urgency to receive care.
Programs, Classes, & Resources
7 Domains of Women's Health Podcast
Women's health is so much more than the problems brought to the doctor's office. Dr. Kirtly Parker Jones looks at women's health through the lens of physical, emotional, social, intellectual, financial, environmental, and spiritual health—the seven domains of women's health.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.