Hours & Address
Prenatal, Pregnancy, & Postpartum Care
- Midwife services
- Birth control & family planning
- Childbirth classes
- High-risk obstetrics (maternal-fetal medicine)
- Breastfeeding and lactation services
- Postpartum care
Antenatal Testing Room
If you’re pregnant, we offer an antenatal testing room so your doctor can monitor your baby’s heart rate and make sure it’s healthy. We understand that having tests during pregnancy can be stressful, so we do our best to make your experience as relaxing as possible.
Find a Pregnancy Care Provider Near You
Three different types of providers can give obstetrics and pregnancy care: family medicine, internal medicine, and OB/GYNs.
Resources for Parents-to-Be
Adjusting to life with a new baby takes lots of time and attention. It’s also important to recognize your own body's needs to heal. You've gone through significant changes during and after pregnancy. As a new mother, some common postpartum issues you may encounter include:
- Baby blues or postpartum depression
- Bladder leakage
- C-section recovery
- Constipation or hemorrhoids
- Postpartum discharge
- Sore breasts
- Vaginal discomfort
Our providers are here to help you in your recovery and postnatal experience. Get the best care for you and your baby.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.