Hours & Address
Get Primary Care From an Internal Medicine Doctor
Having regular checkups and screenings can help you stay healthy and avoid chronic diseases, even as you age. Internal medicine doctors at the Sugar House Health Center can help you manage your health by preventing diseases and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
We offer the following services:
- women’s health exams;
- mens health exams;
- adult vaccinations, such as pneumovac, MMR, Tetanus, Dtap.
- preventive screenings, such as screening for hypertension (high blood pressure), mammography, colonoscopy, hyperlipidemia, and other common treatable disorders;
- identifying risk factors for unhealthy behaviors.
We also offer health counseling to help you change unhealthy behaviors that increase your chances for chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease. These include:
- exercise programs,
- lipid (fat) lowering diets, and
- programs to help you quit smoking.
Internal Medicine Doctors Near You
Where Are We Located Inside Sugar House Health Center?
Our services are located on third floor of the building. When you arrive at the health center, our staff will help guide you where to go.
Convenient Blood Tests & Labs Directly in Your Exam Room
When you’re not feeling well, we know it can be hard to walk to another building or even another floor to get blood work and labs. If you need blood tests or other lab work, you can get these done during your appointment. Your provider will come into the exam room and draw your blood or perform the lab that you need.
On-Site Pharmacists, Social Workers, & Care Managers
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.