Hours & Address
7 AM - 7 PM | Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM | Saturday
Primary Care For Your Whole Family, Right in Your Neighborhood
What Do Primary Care Doctors Do?
Primary care doctors don't just treat aches and pains. They can treat most conditions for your whole family, including these things:
- Skin problems and allergies
- Gynecology and obstetrics
- Sports medicine
- High blood pressure and chronic diseases
- Depression, anxiety, and mental health
Learn more about what primary care doctors do and how they can keep your family healthy.
Make an Appointment
Call us at 801-581-2000 to schedule an appointment with one of our primary care providers. You can also view providers in each of these primary care areas.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.