Preventing Dance Injuries
Whether you are a professional dancer or dance for fun, the Dance Clinic is here to help you prevent pain and injuries. From tap, jazz, hip-hop, ballroom, swing, breakdancing, and more, dancers of all styles can get a comprehensive biomechanical evaluation of musculoskeletal system and movement patterns from the clinic. This also includes a detailed dance history and injuries.
You will receive therapeutic exercises for strengthening, flexibility, and retraining movement dysfunction to keep you on the dance floor.
- Detailed review of dance history and injury
- Comprehensive biomechanical evaluation of musculoskeletal system and movement patterns
- Therapeutic exercises for strengthening, flexibility
- Retraining therapy for dysfunctions
Common Dance Injuries
- Rotator cuff tendonitis and impingement
- Subacromial impingement
Ankles & Feet
- Ankle sprain
- Anterior and posterior impingement
- Achilles tendonitis/rupture
- Metatarsal fractures
- Plantar fasciitis