Hours & Address
Well-Child Visits, Immunization Shots, & Comprehensive Children's Health Care
Pediatric Services & Treatments
We offer the following services for your child:
- routine wellness exams,
- health and developmental screenings,
- immunization shots and boosters,
- treatments for injuries,
- sick and acute care visits,
- sports physicals,
- management of on-going medical conditions, and
- personalized counseling.
Caring for Children with Special Needs
The pediatricians at the South Main Clinic specialize in care for children with special needs. Our pediatricians care for a large group of children with Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, and other chronic medical conditions. There are additional support services co-located in our building for support of these families.
For more information, call 801-581-2205. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Find a Pediatrician at South Main
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Well-child checkups are something you should schedule for your child at least once a year. Well-child checks ensure your child is meeting important developmental milestones and that their health is on track. When you bring your child to an appointment, you can expect us to do these things:
- Give your child a physical exam and regular screenings.
- If needed, give your child vaccinations (immunizations and booster shots).
- Make sure they meet milestones in growth, behavior, and skills.
- Diagnose and treat your child's illnesses, infections, injuries, and other health problems.
- Conduct health screenings for preventative medicine.
- Give you information about your child's health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
- Answer your questions about their growth and development.
- Refer you to specialists if we think your child needs specialized care.