Hours & Address
3730 W. 4700 S.
West Valley City, UT 84129
Well-Child Visits, Immunization Shots, & Comprehensive Children's Health Care
Our highly trained and board-certified physicians at Westridge Health Center provide convenient and accessible pediatric care for all children from birth until age 18. Our care team is dedicated to developing one-on-one relationships with parents and families so you can feel comfortable with your child’s doctor.
We have a team of providers that can care for your child: family and internal medicine (IM/PED) providers and, of course pediatricians.
Pediatric Services & Treatments
We offer the following services for your child:
- routine wellness exams,
- immunization shots and boosters,
- treatments for injuries, and
- personalized counseling.
Virtual Pediatric Care
You can connect virtually with your provider from the convenience of home. Ask your care team if a virtual appointment is right for your child.
Find a Provider at Westridge
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Well-child checkups are something you should schedule for your child at least once a year. Well-child checks ensure your child is meeting important developmental milestones and that their health is on track. When you bring your child to an appointment, you can expect us to do these things:
- Give your child a physical exam and regular screenings.
- If needed, give your child vaccinations (immunizations and booster shots).
- Make sure they meet milestones in growth, behavior, and skills.
- Diagnose and treat your child's illnesses, infections, injuries, and other health problems.
- Conduct health screenings for preventative medicine.
- Give you information about your child's health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
- Answer your questions about their growth and development.
- Refer you to specialists if we think your child needs specialized care.