Best Care for Baby & Mom
Although pregnancy can be one of the most exciting times of your life, it can also be challenging. University of Utah Women's Health Services sets the standard for high-quality pregnancy care for you and your baby.
Midwife, Primary Care, & Family Medicine Services
Need a midwife? Visit the Birthcare Healthcare program. Would you like a primary care provider's advice? Family medicine doctors also practice obstetrics.
We also specialize in high-risk pregnancy. Learn more about the services we can offer you and your family.
Specialties & Services
- Baby Friendly: Breastfeeding Program
- Early Pregnancy Assessment Clinic (EPAC)
- High-Risk Pregnancy
- Labor & Delivery
- Lactation Services
- Maternal Fetal Diagnostics & Genetic Counseling
- Midwives (Midwifery)
- Mother's Milk Donation Center
- Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Perinatal Education
- Postpartum Care
- Postpartum Pelvic Floor Clinic
- Preterm Birth
- Stillbirth Center
- Virtual Prenatal Care